Tuesday 2 April 2013

Pass Your Driving Test With BIG TOM Driving School



Driving Lessons in Grantham.  Driving Lessons in Peterborough.




Wouldn't life be so much better if you could find a way of learning to drive that does not involve any risks?  The problem when you speak to some friends is that there is all kinds of drama that can develop which you just don’t need.... am I right?  If things could just be simple.


Well I found this problem when I originally passed my driving test.   From trying to find a suitable car, to getting to view and inspect it, to finding the funds to buy it, and once you have it, discovering about things like insurance costs, servicing, MOT’s.  There certainly is an awful lot involved, and it can become quite a headache.

When you are about to start driving lessons, you really do need to have some kind of plan.  If you are thinking that you can just plod along, taking lessons here and there, as and when you can afford them, then you are setting yourself up for a fall.... and it’s entirely avoidable.

How can I assist you with this problem?  Well let me provide a little clarity, focus your mind.  There are generally 3 things to consider:

The money needed to pass your test

The time needed to learn to drive

The chances of success

The amount of money needed is going to be related to what your actual needs are and how effective your training is.   The time needed will depend on your previous experiences and your learning styles.  Getting success in achieving your goal is all about finding a winning strategy, that will truly work for you.
Take a look on my website and Facebook timeline to see how I have helped previous customers find the right solution to this problem.  Take a look at what some are quoting in terms of number of lessons.

It’s just too easy to plod along paying for a lesson a week, in the hope that some day, you will pass your test.  Success rarely comes in that form – what you need is help to find a plan.

Your next step is to identify a plan.  I have helped many people do just that.  

Only last month I was contacted by someone who had been told he had to wait another 8 weeks before going to test.  He passed his test just 4 days later with me.... take a look at my Twitter on 14/3/13 to see what Lea Jordan (Wisbech Town goalkeeper) had to say.    Call me now on 07894 262 718 

www.BIGTOM.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment