Tuesday 25 June 2013

1 Tip for a Magical Driving Lesson in Peterborough....www.BigTom.org.uk/home/


Driving Lessons in Peterborough www.bigtom.org.uk

I had the good fortune yesterday of speaking to 2 of my pupils on my website live chat who are learning to drive with me.  I say ‘good fortune’ because you will be amazed how beneficial it is when I communicate effectively with my customers, and it works both ways, beneficial to both parties.

Anyway, one of them did a very special thing.  I asked her to give me a frank and honest assessment of how she was getting on with her driving lessons in Peterborough.  I wanted to hear it all, the good, the bad, I didn’t care if it was comments about me, my car, the duration of lessons, I simply didn’t care what she put down, all I wanted was a completely honest account of how she felt about her experience of learning to drive.  One day, I will ask her if she will let me share with you her response; knowing her, I’m sure she will agree, she is one of these people that ‘give’ in life rather than ‘take’ all the time... but that will be for another day – and I guarantee it will benefit many of you.

My point in this blog is, you must never lose sight of how you FEEL about learning to drive.  I can’t emphasise enough how there is a direct link between how you feel on driving lessons, and how much you are learning.

Do you remember that feeling when a Parent or partner handed you a freshly ironed top to wear?  It doesn’t happen often does it, but do you recall how it feels to immediately put that top on?  It smells fresh and clean, it is crisply ironed, it is warm to the touch, in the mirror it looks good.  Sensory overload is providing you with an overwhelmingly good feeling... true?

Well that is how you should be feeling after a driving lesson in Peterborough or anywhere!  I’m not kidding! The experience should be making you feel really good, you should be excited at your progress, you should be wanting to talk to others about what you just achieved, you should be wanting another driving lesson.... NOW!

As I say in one of my YouTube videos [2010BIGTOM], take stock of what’s happening, acknowledge how you feel on your driving lessons, and for heavens sake do something about it if you are not feeling on top of the world!


Text “Peterborough” to 07894 262 718 if you want another tip on how to maximise your Driving Lessons in Peterborough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment