Thursday 7 November 2013

Tom's really proud moment with Big Tom Driving School



Tom passed his driving test first time on the Big Tom Driving School Intensive Driving Course in Peterborough


This is a very proud "Tom" from Peterborough.  His brother came on an Intensive Driving Course in Peterborough with Big Tom Driving School a few years ago, and advised him to also use the same course.

This is what Tom's brother, Graeme, said a few years ago:

"“I would like to thank Tom for taking the time to teach me to drive last week on my intensive course. I learnt so much and Tom really made me feel at ease with something I wasn’t comfortable with to start with. I would highly recommend BIG TOM to anyone. Great teacher and a nice guy to boot. Thanks Tom”Graeme Miles (aged 31)


Tom overcame some real hurdles in learning to drive, he is a very busy person with his work commitments, and he made full use of all the extra resources that Big Tom Driving School offers to all it's customers.
This photo was a special moment for Tom, it was a life changing moment, this is what he had to say:

"I passed first time under instruction of Big Tom, both theory and practical. I was given a ton of resources such as video's and guides to help with the tests in which Tom does himself and despite my hectic calendar during the course, Tom was very accommodating and was able to work with me to get the hours in. Regularly giving tips and advice, encouraging and pleasant. BigTom does exactly what he says, teaches you to drive." Tom Miles (aged 28)


Big Tom Driving School has been getting results from their trademark Intensive Driving Courses in Peterborough for years, tons of people are passing the driving test first time by using all the support and help that is offered.

Quality and value guaranteed - an ideal solution for people with busy lives.

(Over 25's get extra discounts on the price too!)

BIG TOM Driving School   Intensive Driving Course in Peterborough 01733 306016


No comments:

Post a Comment