Tuesday 24 October 2017

How to become a Driving Instructor


There are a variety of ways of choosing how to become a driving instructor and it is very understandable why you might find the prospect of a new career daunting.  One very important aspect in choosing who to train with is having a learning environment that suits your needs and does not add any pressure to the process.  Look here at the words here from Mike who trained with BIG TOM and paid less than a £1000 to start a new career as a qualified driving instructor.

"Thanks to Big Tom driving school for guiding me through my ADI training.

The training was appropriate and flexible.

Tom recognised my:

·        Needs – Limited funding and limited time  - He responded with absolute flexibility and support by tailoring the training to fit in with me and my relative inflexibility. He delivered balanced shortened sessions alongside longer sessions.

·        Abilities – I have a strong driving back ground  - He identified my strengths and weaknesses and delivered training accurately at my level without being patronising and clearly supported his observations, both developmental and positive, with unambiguous evidence.

·        Training experience – He identified where my previous experience aligned with the driving environment and where it didn’t, and tailored the training to the latter areas. As a role player he always managed to target his responses and examples to emphasise a point in an appropriate and often humorous way.

I completed the three exams successfully in a 10 month time frame which I am extremely happy with, given my time and funding limitations, this was a really positive outcome. Tom was not pushy but properly supportive as we moved away from the industry norm in terms of training delivery. He managed the process accurately and diplomatically. Furthermore, every session was enjoyable, which I was not expecting.

I researched other ADI training providers and found them to be; expensive, inflexible and impersonal and through them I would not have been able to pursue this.

I cannot recommend Big Tom Driving School highly enough." 

Mike Jones from Sleaford (Qualified as an ADI December 2016)

Click HERE to automatically email us your details for a no-obligation chat

No comments:

Post a Comment