Tuesday 15 November 2011

Welcome to my blog

Hello, and welcome to my blog.

My intention is to record my experiences as a driving instructor and trainer.  There should be information here of interest to Potential Driving Instructors, Learners (and their parents), fellow ADI's and Trainers.

I have lots of ideas in mind and hope that some may appeal, they include (in no particular order):

Video records of my experiences teaching a PDI and Learner from scratch, all the way through.  I am considering two for Learners, one regarding an intensive course, and the other on a standard course.  Apart from the benefit to myself for going through the process of reflection to create the videos, I hope they may be of interest to anyone already in the driving education industry or considering to enter the industry.  In order for me to benefit from this blog too, I would be very grateful for any comments regarding anything that is seen; criticisms, praise, questions.... literally anything is welcome, good or bad.

Articles.  I do already have a few on my website, but I'd really like to make it more inclusive by asking you to comment on anything you read. 

Snippets of information.  I wont flood the blog with this, my Twitter and Facebook have regular updates that hopefully serve that purpose, but I will put up important changes.



Well that is the plan.... .and you know what they say about plans!

Let's see how I get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment