Thursday 2 February 2012

Much to look forward to


The numbness of one side of my tongue, my jaw and even my chin is beginning to subside, and in its place, an increasingly dull ache – the joys of fillings.  If you are one of these really annoying people that have no fillings in your teeth whatsoever, you don’t know what you’re missing.  I especially like the bit when the needle goes in..... niiiiice!

But it has given me the opportunity to update my blog, which I’m hoping wont spring the words ‘increasingly dull ache’ straight to your mind. 

It seems to me to be a real time of opportunity.  I’m looking for, indeed NEEDING an instructor to assist me with some work.  My recent house move is making me spread a bit thin on the ground, and I could do with some help to keep me afloat.  It’s not that I don’t want to continue working around Peterborough, I am perfectly happy to, but I simply can’t service where I currently live AND Peterborough.  So if you read this as a qualified ADI or as a PDI, or perhaps you may know someone who is, please spread the word, I’d be mighty grateful.

Things are indeed looking up.  Daylight hours are on the increase again, Spring will be with us in no time (he says with the forecast of snow tomorrow).  The car, the website, much is ticking along just fine.  As I write this, I can just sense that this is not wise to be publicly making such declarations.  Yes there are currently 5 chaps also in the house as I write: drilling, sawing and all the other things you do when fitting a kitchen, and the noise they make is unbelievable.  But you have to believe me when I say that the noise does not even register a tiny blip in comparison to the dull ache I’m feeling.



Sorry everyone... normal service will be resumed shortly

No comments:

Post a Comment