Sunday 4 August 2013

Driving Lesson Nerves by Tom of Big Tom Driving School www.BigTom.org.uk/home/

We have all suffered with driving lesson nerves, it definitely gets better but to begin with, it is a bit daunting.

I provide 5 driving lessons in Bourne for £49 to get over this initial problem.  I could not run my business continually providing driving lessons in Bourne for that rate, it is literally loss making; but one thing it does do is give new Learners in Bourne the opportunity to try out the car and make sure they are happy with me, before making any other commitment.

You see, driving lesson prices, generally speaking, decrease if you are able to commit to a certain amount (that is why my Intensive Driving Course prices are so competitively priced).  And on the flip of that, if people just want to ring me up every once in a while for a driving lesson, the cost is £26 per hour.  So, you see, it definitely pays to plan how you intend to learn to drive. 

Any good Driving Instructor will be willing and able to provide you with options, because ultimately this comes down to YOU deciding what is the best way for YOU to learn to drive.

I like to keep things simple! 


If you want to make use of this superb offer and reduce your driving lesson nerves contact me on 07894 262 718 (be quick!) 

1 comment:

  1. Wow ! It is a Nice blog that you have posted. I am really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout of your blog. It is rare to see a great blog like this one today. You made some good points there.If you need any type of service you can visit our website driving lesson in Newcastle

    ReplyDelete