Sunday 19 August 2012

Live near Peterborough or Grantham?


My Intensive Driving Course uses either Peterborough or Grantham Test Centres. 

It’s run over 1 week.  Mon-Fri is 10am – 2pm and Sat/Sun is 10am – 3pm

If you live within a bus/train ride of them I will pick you up at the Station at the start of the day and drop you off at the end.

Watch the vid here for the course you want:

30 hr - £540 http://youtu.be/ZcfonWU4Zc0

40 hr - £799 inc test fee http://youtu.be/fZpIEA2AkB8

As you will see, there is no ‘hard selling’ going on here, intensive courses are not for everyone.

Once you book your place with a £100 deposit, I will request you to send copies of your provisional driving licence (electronically or post), your Theory Test Pass Certificate (I have study resources freely available for your use if you have not completed it yet).  I also request a signed/dated copy of my ‘Terms & Conditions’ page.

If you want to book up your practical test to coincide with the finish of your course, then that can be easily arranged.

You will be sent a recommended video viewing list of selected videos from my YouTube channel “2010BIGTOM”.  This is essential viewing to prepare you for the course.  WARNING: if you will not view any video’s before the course then DO NOT book the intensive course – it is essential preparation for the course.

The in-car training is 1:1 just you and myself.  It is concentrated, focussed training based on the DSA recommended syllabus –  you can view a copy of this on my blog.

You will be given the option while training to have yourself filmed driving, to enable you (and only you – it will be privately set) to review how your sessions are going in the comfort of your home.  This is optional and a free resource.

I do encourage driving between sessions with friends/family as long as it is good quality practice on the subjects you have recently been covering (I do have a video to assist your helper in this regard).

You will be provided with a ‘Drivers Pack’ which will have a progress monitoring sheet included, so you can see at a glance how you are doing.  It includes a ‘Reflection sheet’ template for you to use.  It will also have significant learning points and diagrams added to it each day with cross links to my videos; this then enables you to review what you have covered later on in the comfort of your home.

Using my Driving School car for the purposes of the practical test is payable separately.

This is a popular course, so early booking is recommended.  

3 comments:

  1. Nice post.
    I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this nice information. I really appreciate your work, keep it up

    driving tuition peterborough


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lakisha for the feedback, much appreciated.... Tom

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete