Tuesday 6 November 2012

Do you offer any guarantees?

I was very recently asked: "I want to pass first time, and I want to do it as quickly as possible.  Do you offer any guarantees with your intensive driving course?"


I will guarantee that you will be provided with 30 hours driving experience in a week for £540.  

When you are learning to drive or fly or swim, there is little substitute for experience.

Pilots record meticulously their 'flying hours', the hours literally spent from taking off, to landing; not in a simulator but actually flying.  




You can try to TELL a child all day and all night how to ride a bike, or how to play piano, but they simply will not learn unless they literally experience it for themselves.  








Put simply... "you drive more, you learn more".


If you have no driving experience at all, then you can choose to have 40 hours of driving experience for £737.  If you are not ready for test by that time, then in recognition for your loyalty I will further train you at heavily discounted rates.  If you are ready for test by that time but fail, then I will re-train you for FREE.

So to get back to the question asked, when ringing round training providers, make sure you ask them "How many hours am I guaranteed to be driving on your course?", because classrooms and driving simulators don't feature on my Intensive Driving Course.

Hope this blog helps... please grade below or leave me a comment... thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment