Tuesday 11 December 2012

7 Reasons to Learn to Drive with BIG TOM - www.BIGTOM.org.uk




Driving Lessons in Peterborough.  Driving Lessons in Grantham.


2012 has been an important year for me personally, as I’ve really got into my Customers' heads to understand what appeals to them.  I know I’m blowing my own trumpet here, but hey, it’s Christmas time, I’m in the mood for fun & festivity!  Here’s 7 reasons why my Customers are learning to drive with me:

Trusted – Look at my Testimonials here, and you will read how my Customers feel that they are respected, and feel comfortable in making mistakes as they learn.  Count how many times you read the word “calm” for example.  My customers like “calm” and I “do” calm.

Support – Take a browse round my website, how do I support my Learners?  There is a Q&A forum that they can put up any questions, they can keep up to date with all manner of driving matters via my Twitter, the Facebook page has got links to ‘tried and tested’ Car Insurers that offer value.  There is no surer sign of a business in touch with it’s Customers, than seeing how easy it allows it’s Customers to get in touch – live chat on the website, email, Twitter, Facebook, phone, Skype.

Results – Yes I have a bank of testimonials that Customers have been kind enough to provide, but look at my Facebook Timeline, you will see that Customers are so pleased with my service, that they are voluntarily posting up their comments.  This goes beyond me simply taking a photograph of a Test Pass and putting it on my Facebook as my competitors routinely do; these comments are from people taking the time and trouble...voluntarily, to recommend me.  Go look now if you don’t believe it!

Value – Yes, we all want value don’t we?  Everyone wants value.  I want value and I know my Customers want value.  I give 40 hours in-car driving experience for £737* – you find an Intensive Driving Course provider in Peterborough offering the same but cheaper than that as standard, and I’ll buy you a set of luxury Christmas Crackers for your Christmas Day dinner.

* Over 25's get even cheaper than that!!

Offering more than standard – Take a look at the comments on my Learner Blog and Facebook page and you will see that Driving Instructors and Learners from all over the UK & Ireland are monitoring my content.  Some have even been kind enough to voluntarily and publicly state how much they value my contributions for their own purposes as Driving Instructors and their own Learners.   As I add to this blog today, I see it's been read 3,633 times, I see that my YouTube driving channel has 22 subscribers and the videos have been viewed 10,522 times and I see 209 people are following me on Twitter.

Method - Anyone who has learnt to drive with me will know how much I believe in the importance of gaining driving experience – you drive more, you experience more and you learn more.  It is a significant difference in how I do business compared to my competitors as I GUARANTEE driving hours on my Intensive Driving Courses.  But one other key difference is making the experience personal to you, every driver is different, and should be treated as such.

Passion – Can you put a value on this?  Knowing that you are investing in training with someone who is passionate about their work.  You can see I run my business with complete transparency, I have blogs and tweets for all to see since I’ve been in the business.  I come from a background in Quality Assurance and I strive in everything I do, to offer my Customers a quality experience.  I acknowledge your trust in me when you sign up for my Course to ensure I deliver respect, dignity, sensitivity, flexibility, and passion.... that is what I’ve discovered my Customers want to see.
  
Please feel free to comment or grade this blog below.  Wishing you all a Happy Christmas.


www.BIGTOM.org.uk

1 comment:

  1. Board a vehicle. When CJ is dragging the passenger out of the car or opening the door, press direction keys to prevent CJ to hop into the car.

    تعليم السواقة

    ReplyDelete