Tuesday 4 December 2012

Incorporating Customer Feedback




I've got a number of ways that I attempt to capture my customers thoughts and feelings after they have passed their driving test.  A couple of months ago I had a specific campaign that was beyond the normal activity I do.  I was very grateful to the customers who participated.  It's a little sad that they probably will not be seeing the fruits of their comments as they tend to move on once they've finished their driving lessons.

Nevertheless, it's very important to me to continuously strive to improve in ways that my customers say is important to them.

I'm looking forward to demonstrating that I'm prepared to invest the time, effort and money to do just that ...... big, exciting changes are coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment