Wednesday 13 January 2021

Being held back

 


Have you ever been deliberately held back in your life?  You know, someone or something or perhaps some organisation that is actually preventing you from making progress?  If not, then you should be grateful for that fact.  It is so incredibly infuriating it is hard to describe.  The feelings that it invokes inside us are immensely strong, emotional and sometimes irrational.  If you are anything like me, you seriously begin to wonder if there are others conspiring against you - that's how it makes you feel.  Well, I've been there a few times in my life and I would not wish it on anyone.  One of the times in fact was when I was training to be a driving instructor.  It was like walking in a very thick sludge of mud - incredibly stressful, painfully slow and frankly it left me with a feeling of being taken for granted.

So imagine just for one moment how this might affect our pupils when we provide driving training.  Sure, I get it that some pupils will be quite happy with the prospect that it might take the average of seven months to pass their test, but believe me when I say, many will not.

There is an extremely high demand from pupils who want to be associated with a driving school that adds value and runs efficiently.  This is what BIG TOM has been offering customers for years, and you can be part of that service provider.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not cutting corners here, there is no compromise on a safe learning environment or competency levels of our pupils that go to test.  But I strongly believe in providing a service that I personally would want to be on the receiving end of - it really is as simple as that.  

And if you are a driving instructor who perhaps up to now has mainly been providing pay as you go driving lessons and maybe struggling to keep your business efficient then I would seriously recommend you get in touch today.  There is a great opportunity out there right now to join a driving school that is dynamic, flexible, responsive to customer needs and yet is rooted in providing safe driving training that gets results. 

It may seem too good to be true, and that's probably why most driving instructors still only provide pay as you go driving lessons.  But if you want a new adventure where you really start appreciating what customer service means, then give me a call today.

No comments:

Post a Comment