Thursday 31 January 2013

Building Trust in my Intensive Driving Courses - www.BIGTOM.org.uk



Driving Lessons in Peterborough.  Driving Lessons in Grantham.


Purchasing an Intensive Driving Course at either £540 or £737 represents a big financial commitment, and quite understandably my Customers want to have faith that what they are buying into, gets them the results they need.

Let me break down precisely what you receive when you purchase the 'Beginners Course' (£737) for driving lessons in Peterborough or Grantham:


Access to DSA approved Theory Test DVD resources to help study for the Theory Test including practising the Hazard Awareness Section.

Access to over 90 driving videos that help you see how I go about my work, and prepare for the in-car training.  This means that you will more easily connect with the driving training.

I will handle the reservation and booking of your Practical Test as I have access to automatic notification of cancellations, so you won't need to be worrying about getting an express test slot.

Access to a forum where you can ask any question you like, either before or while on the course.

You get personal support in providing you with a schedule of training so that you can better plan how you intend to get yourself driving quicker.

You receive plenty of options and flexibility of when you want to train, so that you can fit in alongside your work/College commitments.

You are guaranteed either 30 or 40 hours of driving experience.  This is what sets me apart from others, you drive more on my Course, so that you are better prepared for the Driving Test, and then you will pass first time.

You are provided with a Drivers Pack that allows me to plot your progress throughout the training, so that you can see what you have done, and what still needs doing.  All key learning points that are unique to your needs, are put in your Drivers Pack for you to refer to at home/work/college.

You are not alone, look at the Testimonials to see that previous Customers feel fully supported and can easily communicate with me through a variety of methods to suit them.

The training is backed up with guarantees.  If you do not pass the test, you will be further trained for free.  It is extremely unlikely to happen, but reassuring to know anyway.



I appreciate that it is a large investment, and I am happy to provide all the support and advice you need before you take the first step to the independence of driving.   There is no such thing as a silly question, get on the live chat on my website and get answers to your questions TODAY!

Alternatively contact me to arrange a FREE 'taster' session where you can meet me in person, check out the Driving School car and ask as many questions as you like.  This is without any obligation whatsoever.

www.BIGTOM.org.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment