Thursday 14 September 2017

Not sure if I want to be a driving instructor


You might like the thought of being a driving instructor but you just aren't sure if it is what you want.  In fact, typical questions that I get asked include:


"Do I need to be really good at driving?"

"What are the pass rates to qualify?"

"I think I've got the right personality for the job, I'm calm most of the time anyway.  Is that good?"

"How do I know what to charge?"

"Can I pick and choose what hours I work?"

"Is it possible to get a dependable income every month?  Is the work seasonal?"

"It's been a while since I've done some learning, is it hard to qualify?"

All perfectly natural questions.  You wouldn't be human if you did not have some anxiety with the prospect of starting a new career.

Come along to one of our live BIG TOM Q&A online chats - it is free and without any obligation at all.  It will feature a 20-minute slot with Tom Ingram a qualified driving instructor. You can hear him talk about the job running a £50,000 + driving school.  There is not a single thing that you could say or ask that has not been mentioned before, you need to know you are not alone.  

The session has like-minded people to you, there is no sales pressure, no signing of contracts, it is entirely relaxed and has no strings attached to it at all.  It is simply in place to give you the opportunity to see if being a driving instructor is a career you might like to start and ask any questions in a live chat.

To register your interest and secure your place either email Tom on recruit@BIGTOM.org.uk or ring direct on 0775 607 1464

No comments:

Post a Comment