Tuesday 29 May 2012

The moment time stopped for me


Why did this have to happen to me?  Why right now?

I’m not going to get into those footy trials now.  I’ve worked hard to qualify for them.

Just as I was getting to really know Lucy too.  I’m not sure but I think that was how love feels.

I will miss my Mum, my Mum will really cry now, it makes me sad to think I’ve made her upset.

And my dog Ben, who’s going to walk Ben now?  Poor Ben.  Do dogs cry? 

Oh boy, I have messed up.

My Dad will be angry with me – if I say sorry Dad, will that help at all?

I wanted to get into the RAF too.  Never going to fly my plane now.

I’m pleased I missed the baby in the buggy, at least the baby lives to grow up.

Seems like my little car wasn’t quite as invincible as I thought – wish I could have put a ‘shield’ round my car just as I was going to hit the wall.

What about my exams?  How does that all work?  Guess they rub my name off the list now do they?

I wonder whether Mum will think of playing that Micky Slim track I love at the funeral.  Am I going to be buried or what?  Didn’t think about that.

Never going to get a higher prestige than ‘General’ now....sucks.

I didn’t think I was going too fast, maybe 40 in a 30? 

So after all that, I didn’t get any sex.... I cannot believe that.  Gutted.

That parked car behind that left bend did surprise me though, what twat parked up there?

Odd to think that the last contact I ever had was from my best mate Greggsy.  I was reading his text just before the bend – you can read texts while driving, just not write them, that is right yea?

Will miss my Mum’s Sunday roasts though.

Feel quite sorry for the fireman who isn’t able to sleep now..... he’s just a bit older than me.

I did feel lonely when I was trapped and couldn’t get out.  I wanted my Mum right then.

Left my room in a right mess that morning too.... bit embarrassing.

Guess my instructor was right when he said it’s more than just passing a test.

Do wish I could tell my Mum not to cry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment