Thursday 5 July 2018

Skills to aid learning

Induction training for BIG TOM driving instructors involves understanding the importance of building trusting relationships with customers. In a learning environment, the pupil's thoughts and feelings are paramount. There can be a variety of reasons for obstacles to learning, and a BIG TOM driving instructor does not judge about outcomes.  Instead, to facilitate effective learning, it is necessary to develop skills in understanding how learning takes place. 

“BIG TOM was the only driving school in the area to provide an intensive course.  I had a brilliant instructor, he adapted to my needs and listened to me when I had concerns.  I couldn’t thank him enough for how quickly he helped me learn to drive and how nice and considerate he was to me throughout my experience.”  James Youds from Haconby

You would be able to remain calm and provide options to your pupil to help them learn.  In times of frustration, a pupil needs a supportive driving instructor who unlocks barriers to learning and opens the way for progress and motivation.

Positive learning environments.

Sounds interesting?  Want to learn more? 

No comments:

Post a Comment