Thursday 5 July 2018

Stress free working day

One of the many benefits of being a franchisee with BIG TOM is the admin support that is provided.  Customers are taken care of with BIG TOM resources and handed over to you for finalising the payment to your account.  You are paid three weeks IN ADVANCE of the training.  BIG TOM Admin make all the necessary arrangements for the customers driving test booking aligned to their needs.  Check out below how important this "behind the scenes" support is to BIG TOM customers.

This means that you can concentrate on the crucial work of providing top quality in-car training that is both enjoyable, safe and effective.

No cancellations, no hours of admin work waiting for you at home, no late payments.


“What can I say? Tom is a Legend! He helped a nervous driver gain confidence in a supportive atmosphere. I had very little driving experience, and in just 20 hours he had me test ready and I passed FIRST time!! If you are looking for a patient, knowledgeable instructor Big Tom is your man!
On a side note (but equally important) Tara made the test booking process seamless and kept me updated every step of the way. I was very impressed with the text message the night before my test wishing me luck! It was a nice touch and shows how much Tara, Tom and the rest of the Big Tom team really care about their students.
I will be recommending Big Tom Driving School at every opportunity.”  Jason Dean from Peterbororough

No comments:

Post a Comment